So, I pretty much have the most amazing wife in the entire world. On Saturday, I had to work a double shift at the MTC and when I finally got done, I called Diana to tell her I was coming home. She told me to wait there because she had a surprise for me. So I waited by my scooter and in a few minutes she arrived, blindfolded me, put me in the car, and drove me up to where the Y trail starts up the mountain. She had me wait for a few seconds while she got things ready and then had me get out of the car, come around to the back of the car, and take the blindfold off. There she had a blanket with an amazing dinner set up in the back of the car which was overlooking the city. It was perfect. We had homemade pizza and some really great dessert. I am the luckiest guy in the world!
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
8 years ago

1 comment:
Diana! You are such a great wife! I need to do little things like this for Philip more often. Unfortunately I don't have a car and he works in Sandy, so I'll have to figure out another way...
Post a Comment