Monday, February 25, 2008

Our First Apartment

Diana and I thought we'd put up some pictures of our new apartment. It's been a lot of work, but we've finally got it feeling like a home. Diana is thinking about quitting college and becoming an interior designer. JUST KIDDING! We had fun getting the place together but it was not something we want to do every week.

We had a housewarming party on Saturday and had such a great time! Thanks to everyone who came!








3 comments:

The Mann Family said...

Housewarming...we would have come, but, that's right, we didn't know about it. :) Hope all is well. We have to have you guys over soon!

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

Dang-- that's a nice mirror! I LOVE your style-- very classic. I also must compliment your matching maroon shirts. Chris and I are big fans of "matchies."

Ashley Webb said...

Love the apartment! Hope all is going well for you guys!