Diana and I are back from our honeymoon cruise to the Bahamas. We had an amazing time! The weather was great and the water was beautiful. We went snorkeling and saw some tropical fish, bargained in the straw markets of Nassau, ate food like there was no tomorrow, and celebrated the New Year by accidentally sleeping through it! We loved every minute, but are so happy to be back in Provo getting settled in.
Hey josh! I found you from michelle hinkson's blog. I'm glad to see all of the cute pics of you and your woman! congrats to you two. I'm happy to see such huge smiles! I have a blog too if you wanna take a look.. www.callieandgrant.blogspot.com
I'm still so jealous of your honeymoon - it looks like it was so fun. I hope all is still going well for you guys - I wish we lived closer to each other... you can always move to Rexburg if you miss us too!!
3 comments:
Cute pictures !! You two look so good together. Glad you two had fun !! Looking forward to see more pictures & blogs.
Hey josh! I found you from michelle hinkson's blog. I'm glad to see all of the cute pics of you and your woman! congrats to you two. I'm happy to see such huge smiles! I have a blog too if you wanna take a look..
www.callieandgrant.blogspot.com
I'm still so jealous of your honeymoon - it looks like it was so fun. I hope all is still going well for you guys - I wish we lived closer to each other... you can always move to Rexburg if you miss us too!!
Post a Comment